Kep Bungalows is located in Kep, in the south of Cambodia, along the Gulf of Thailand. Bordered by the mangrove, Kep’s Bay – formerly called “The Riviera” – benefits from an exceptional location, between the sea and the Kep National Park.
You can easily visit the area from our resort. The popular Crab Market is only 10 minutes walking and we are very close to the Kep National Park.
By tuk-tuk, by scooter, on foot or even by boat, there’s plenty to do while you are staying in Kep!
What To See and to Do in
Kep and surroundings
Pagodas and Countryside
Driving on the dirty roads
Kampong Trach's Caves
Book your tour at the Reception
You can find some information on the sightseeings of Kep and its surroundings at the reception of our Resort. We also display information about tours organized by trusted and highly valued local partners. You can also rent a motorbike and discover this beautiful area by yourself.
What to do in Kep and its surroundings:
- Hiking in the Kep National Park
- Visit of the Crab Market and tasting of its famous crab
- Historical guided tour of Kep (with the ancient villas)
- Salt fields
- Pepper Plantations
- Rice fields and countryside
- Kampong Trach’s Caves
- A day at sea in Kep’s Bay and on Rabbit Island
- Kampot, Teuk Chhou River and surroundings
- The Bokor National Park